We have always been drawn to watery tones and the call of the sea. For that reason, our Watercolor Romper gives us all the feels! Can't you just imagine her romping around in the sand? Riding her bike alongside sea oats and sand dunes? We sure can (and we sure are ready!). We hope you love this soft Innocent-inspired cotton creation as much as we do.
Q. When will these items ship?
- Rompers will ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Q. Can you provide some fit suggestions?
- We think this set runs TTS to slightly small. Our girls wear their typical sizes and those between sizes more comfortably wear the larger size. Please see size chart for overall length range. Tip: these run very similar to our previous Innocent rompers, but the tie straps allow for a little more customization.
Q. Anything else we should know?
- Colors: Soft periwinkle, watery aqua, pale yellow, beige, white
- Available in 6M to 4T. All sizes have button stride (not snaps)
- Ties at waist are operable.
- Ties at waist and shoulder are made from skinny, cotton rope. Ends are knotted, but the small bit of rope that extends beyond the knot will unravel with wash and wear. This will not affect function and is to be expected.
- Fabric was limited, so there is no perfectly coordinating sibling piece in this print. That said, it will pair beautifully with other pieces in your WDW collection (Heirloom Garden Periwinkle and Glorious to name a couple!).