Buenos Dias means "good day" in Spanish... and how could it not be a good day in this happy tunic set? Inspired by traditional Mexican embroidery, these vibrant flowers set on a neutral yellow backdrop create that perfect balance we love so much. Our heavyweight 100% cotton lace skirt has a slight stretch to it and washes well-- which is great because we know your little lady will wear it during the Spring and all Summer long.
Q. When will these items ship?
- Tunic sets will ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Q. Can you provide some fit suggestions?
- We think this set runs TTS to slightly small. Our girls wear their typical sizes and those between sizes more comfortably wear the larger size. Please see size chart for overall length range.
Q. Anything else we should know?
- Bodice is made from a linen/cotton blend and skirt is composed of a high quality, heavyweight cotton lace, lined in cotton. Hand embroidered flowers adorn the bodice in vibrant tones and shorts/bloomers pull the hot pink back down for an aesthetically balanced look. Care label suggests hand washing and laying flat to dry. This is always a wise choice when caring for hand embroidered items, but we have washed our sets on the delicate cycle many times with no problems. Remove from wash quickly and gently pull lace skirt and lining to reshape. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Sizes 6M to 3T paired with bloomers; Sizes 4T to 8Y paired with petal shorts
- ***original listing stated that 3T tunic came with SHORTS, but we have changed it to reflect that 3T actually comes with BLOOMERS. We apologize for the error!